viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

A song

Tejedores de ilusión, La Ley.

Hello bloggers, today I’d like to a classic song in my mp3, “tejedores de ilusión” of Chilean group La Ley. I listen to La Ley approximately a 10 or 12 years ago, and this song is a classic for me. This Chilean group began in ending decade of 80’, “Beto Cuevas” is them more characteristic artist (vocalist), and his partners  Pedro Frugone and Mauricio Claveira. They do to music rock, and are the principals chilean groups.
About this song, I love because has a very good rhythm, I believe that the drum with the electric guitars hearing  great, and the lyrics –in the choir- combined very good. I feel with this song because motivates me imagine to play a guitar, or drum in front of me. It’s very special song. Moreover the chorus “un nuevo día vendrá, y cantaremos” I believe is more energizing and optimistic.

1 comentario:

  1. I like so much Lucyell, and this is one of my favorite tunes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N41zd8iURdw&hd=1

    ResponderEliminar