miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

My crazy uncle


Good morning guys!

Today I’d like you to write about my favorite uncle “Victor Hugo”. He is the brother of my mother. Victor Hugo is a crazy man and the best person, he likes the rock, travel, dream, the politic, the good beer, and many other things. With my uncle speaking much and we have a good time. I remember the last time whit he, we speaking to 3-4 am.

He works all week in printing company, and he save the weekend for his family. He has a three son and all are old (on top over twenty years old) and professional.  

I like of my uncle his liberty for live. He has his heart for ever in the rock, and he will be a young person. Is a very funny, his histories are the best (including a motorcycle story), and the suspense with he tell it.

With my uncle we get along very good, and I wait carries on for much time. Probably the next time, we meet to watch a good match in tv, or we meet to drink a good beer. After all, this is the best that we know do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario