martes, 10 de junio de 2014

My first day in the school


Good morning bloggers !
Today I’d like to write mi first day in the school. I don’t remember very good, but I know that a great day. My first day was twenty years ago, when I have a little child. In this day, the first image in mi mind, is when I with my mother walking to the school in the morning and I was very happy.
I don’t remember many things, for example -of my classmate- only remember one or two, I believe that the name of one theirs were “Rudi”. And my teacher’s name was “Tía Carmen”. She was very angry and ugly (hahaha), but she taught very good, and I can learnt many things with her.
The first day, I don’t know what learnt, only remember that I played with my classmate, and we drew in some paint books.
Finally, in mi school first day, I was very happy because I wanted go to class in that day, and amused much. When I left class, my mother wait for me in the school door. I tell her about my day, and we went to my home.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario