viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Special talent



A special talent

Hi bloggers

Today I’d like about a special talent… but I don’t know if I have a special talent, but I sure that something are more easy for me, for example working with figures in 3D, like as statuette, sculpt, cubes, mockup and even for repairs/modify furniture. This ability consists in look a form in 3D, pay attention on details, and I can assemble or dissemble to my wishes. For example, I remember the last time I dissemble to 100% mi Iphone because its display was defective, and I change for a new display. It was flawless.

I don’t use this ability for special things and nothing similar, because usually I don´t have time for this, but when I’m free in home, I repair anything that have in front: furniture, bicycles, pipeline, and sometime I like woodcarving. It’s great for me. Only my mother know about this talent, for this always ask me if can help with problems in home. I don’t know how or when acquire this ability, only remember that when I was a child that I can all this things.

Ok, that all for today.
Greeting guys!

4 comentarios:

  1. It's curious, ¿Why you don't have time? If this is your talent, maybe you must be working in it primarily

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are creative. I consider that you can increase your talent if you continue doing it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Please teach me, I've always wanted to complete a square in 3d

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That's very useful! I think men are better with this kind of things :P

    ResponderEliminar