viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Books and worlds


 
Books and worlds
Hi Bloggers!
Today I’d like you write about a few books and things for read interesting for me. The first, I like read anything, but only when I have free time for enjoy the reading, because in the university I have many books and papers for study, and this is very stressful. But in my free time I can read anything, for example, newspaper, books, blog, look over news in internet, magazine, etc.
Actually, I reading a couple things, for my thesis (academic text), others because are enjoy, and other for learning. For example, in my thesis I read about conflict theory, and I have a big collection of papers in this thematic, but in my free time I began to read a book about the “Santo grail” of Graham Hancock, an interesting historic compilation about Chistian, Judaism and Catholic mystery.
I read this things because I thinks are very interesting, principally the discussion about this thematic. I am very curious and ever need search more things for learning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario