martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

A country


Hello classmates!!

Today I would like you to write about a country very very interesting for me, Italy, in Europe. This country was a very important cultural and economic center for occident for hundreds of years, in consequence, development many architectural complex and beautiful edifice.
I would like to visit Italy because this country has a big and important building, and many touristic centers. Also, Italy has much history, and its people are very funny and spontaneous. Finally, also I like to visit because has a good food, principally its pizzas and “pastas”.
A few important places that I would like to visit, for example, the Torre Pisa, Venetia, and the Coliseum Romano.
The Torre Pisa is a big and important towel, that characterize because this is sloping for hundreds years, is very tall and beautiful. Venetia is an important city with many water in its streets, this because Venetia is an island that years ago years, it was sinking.

Finally, I want eat italian food, because i love the Pastas and pizzas.
That all for today, see you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario