miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

Nice day :)



Hello!
Today I’d like you to tell about my first day in Conguillio, in the Araucanía. I went with my friends Javier and Hector. I remember that we go from Santiago to Araucanía in the dawning, at 3.00 am o’clock, because we knew that is a long journey. We travel in the Hector car, the last February.



 
This day was very crazy. In Santiago we have a good climate, but in the way this change. After of travel 8-9 hours, the air it was cold and also it rained. In the morning, we arrive to Victoria, a little city before Conguillio. We bought much food for the next way, and we continue the travel. After 2 hours, we arrive to Conguillio.

This day was many important for me, and very long. The most entertainment was the way, many beautiful places, many city, different climate, and the possibility of know and see all this in only one day.

2 comentarios:

  1. dear javiersillooo, I hope to travel to la araucania ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Conguillio is beautiful!! I went with my partners too and we did the "Sierra Nevada" trekking. I totally recommend it.

    ResponderEliminar