miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

Classic songs



Hi, today I'd like to write about a classic song for me, “aerodynamic” by the musical group “Daft Punk”. The first time when I heard this song, was a few months after it is release, in the year 2001, when I was children. This song is a guitar solo, and combines many musical style: electro, heavy metal, rock and classic. It’s a very beautiful song and a classic, I like because is more relaxing, and because is very interesting for study anything.  



A second song that I present to you is other classic, that I remember this week. This song was called “Macondo” and was created for the group “Sexual Democracia”,  in honor at the principal city that appear in the book “Cien años de soledad” by Gabriel García Márquez, because this song and is based in history of this book.
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh. It's benn a while since I heard aerodynamic. I like it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Daft Punk but I haven't heard Sexual Democracia. I will take a listen:)

    ResponderEliminar