miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

DBZ

The best tv programme

Hello, today I want present to you my favorite programm TV, was called "Dragon Ball Z".  I started watching when I have 8 years old. It is about history of "Goku", the principal carácter in this serie. He is very extroverted and in his history, he have many enemies against who fight. His best enemies are Vegeta, Frezee, Cell, Majin Boo and other.
I remember when i was child, i just arrived "running" from to school for watch the Goku adventure. When I was a child the show used to be broadcast monday-friday in the afternoon, 6 pm.
I liked (and i like) because is a history combine heroism, humor, adventure, space travels, enemies stronger, and specials powers for fight. Is very very entertaining.
Finally, i remember that one special quality in Dragon Ball, the possibility search for "seven dragon balls" for order a wish, any wish. I remember that with my friends think many thing, and all was many entertaining.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario