miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

Puerto Montt Bay

 
 

This photo is my favorite. It was taken in the last summer, in my vacations in the south. This beautiful place is Angelmó, in Puerto Montt, Chilean south. You can arrive there walking to principal coast, and in the final way, your find the “Mercado de Angelmó”, and you can see this Bay. In front, you will see the Tenglo Island and this beach. In this photo appear the Tenglo Island, from Angelmó Bay.

I go to Puerto Montt approximately one or two turn on year, because I love this place and I like very much. This year I go in February, when I took this photo. I remember in this day, I go to walk for the coast, and in my launch I go to eat in Angelmó and I took this photo. Was a good day.

I like Puerto Montt City because is a simple place, its has fresh air, is very peaceful, and very beautiful. Is more relaxing when you walk for its bay, you can take greats photos, and can enjoy yourself in its pubs. It is not expensive.

I hope when I approve all my studies in the university, I would live in Puerto Montt :)

1 comentario: